Chef Allie’s Deluxe Turkey Club
Who doesn’t love a MASSIVE sandwich? I know I do!
Enjoy Chef Allie’s Deluxe Turkey Club for 7 WW, 378 calories and it has 36 grams of protein in it.
Here is what you need:
- Egg cooker or pot for water
- Low carb Eat Royo buns (code:chefallie10) or bun/bread of choice
- Light laughing cow cheese wedges
- Butter lettuce or any lettuce
- Costco Turkey breast, Sliced thin or deli turkey of choice
- Red onions, sliced thin
- Mini cucumbers, sliced thin
- Center cut bacon
- Hard boiled eggs
- Light mayonnaise
- Stone ground mustard
If you need an awesome egg cooker gadget, you need the Dash Egg Cooker
This gadget makes the PERFECT hardboiled eggs. If you want to grab one click HERE for the Amazon link.
Here is how to make it:
- Cook the eggs to a hard boil and place into an ice bath to cool off immediately.
- First make the mayo and mustard spread with the light mayonnaise and mustard. Set aside.
- Sliced the turkey into thin slices and set aside.
- Smear the light laughing cow wedge on the bottom half of the bottom bun.
- Assemble the sandwich as you wish.
Chef Allie’s Deluxe Turkey Club Sandwich
- Dash Egg Cooker (optional) Click HERE for Amazon link
- 1 Eat Royo low carb bun, or bun/bread of choice Click HERE to order and use code chefallie10
- 85 grams Kirkland Signature Antibiotic free oven browned turkey breast Sliced thin
- 1 Light laughing cow wedge
- 1/2- 1 Hard boiled egg
- 2 Center cut bacon
- Tomato Sliced
- 1/2 Mini cucumber Sliced thin
- Red onion Sliced thin
- Butter lettuce or lettuce of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP Burman's light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Stone ground mustard
- 1 tsp Whole grain mustard
- Prepare the hard-boiled eggs first and place into an ice bath or the fridge to cool off.
- Cook the bacon and set aside until ready to use.
- Slice the turkey or use already prepared deli turkey.
- Mix together the light mayonnaise and the stone ground mustards and set aside.
- Assemble the sandwich as you would like and enjoy.
Serving size is one MASSIVE sandwich 7 WW, 378 calories and 34 grams of protein Click HERE for WW points in the WW app
Want to try out Eat Royo? Click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE10