Chicken, Cheddar, Ranch and Bacon Wrap
I have been ALL about the wraps lately. They are not only easy but so delicious and packed with flavor. Enjoy this MASSIVE wrap for 7 WW, 437 calories with a WHOPPING 62 grams of protein. Click HERE for the WW points in the WW app.
Here is what you need:
- Joseph’s Flax, oat bran & whole wheat flour lavash bread
- Rotisserie chicken (white meat only)
- Kraft fat free cheddar cheese or cheese of choice
- Aldi center cut bacon or bacon of choice
- Red onions
- Romaine lettuce
- Bolthouse ranch yogurt dressing or dressing of choice
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
- Dak’s Spices Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Avocado oil spray
- Griddle or sauté pan
- Griddle press
Here is how to make it:
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients.
- Mix well and put into the center of the lavash bread.
- Roll up right like a burrito and place open side down onto a lightly greased griddle or sauté pan.
- Place a press on top of the burrito or use another sauté pan.
- Brown on all sides
- Slice in half and enjoy!
Chicken, Cheddar, Bacon and Ranch Wrap
The best kind of combination to throw into a wrap. Easy and delicious wrap keeping you full for hours.
- Griddle or saute pan
- Griddle press Click HERE for Amazon link
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 Joseph's Flax, oat bran & whole wheat flour lavash bread
- 3 ounces Rotisserie chicken (white meat only) Chopped
- 2 Slices Aldi center cut bacon (cooked) Chopped
- 2 TBSP Red onion Chopped fine
- 2 TBSP Scallions Chopped fine
- 1/2 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese or cheese of choice
- 1 Cup Romaine lettuce Chopped
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse ranch yogurt dressing
- 2 TBSP Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Spices Green Zest seasoning or Italian seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine all of the wrap ingredients.
- Mix very well and put into the center of the lavash.
- Roll up the lavash like a burrito.
- Place onto a heated griddle or sauté pan, open side down.
- Take a press and place onto the wrap.If you do not have a press, use another sauté pan to weigh it down.
- Brown on all sides.
- Slice in half and enjoy.