These overnight oats are my absolute favorite overnight oat recipe. They are the childhood favorite sandwich turned into a healthy and delicious meal.
If you love peanut butter and jelly, you are going to be OBSESSED with my PB & Jelly Overnight Oats.
PB & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1/3 Cup Quick oats
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP Chia seeds
- 2 TBSP PB Fit peanut butter powder
- 1-2 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or water
- 1/3 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Tasty shakes vanilla bean oatmeal mixins
- 1/2 Cup My Blueberry Sauce Sub mixed berries, recipe linked in notes
- Place oats, almond milk and chia seeds into a mason jar and mix up
- Add the yogurt and tasty shakes on top
- In a separate bowl mix the PB fit and syrup and or water until peanut butter consistency. Add on top of the yogurt
- Add the berry sauce and place into the fridge until the next day and enjoy