Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later!
One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed to find a way to make them healthier yet still amazing!!!We’ve tried for YEARS to perfect this sauce and I finally managed to get it!!!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe on my blog
Recipe makes 12 servings
2T per serving at 1SP
• 1/3 Cup roasted red peppers, drained
• 2T minced onion, drained
• 1/2 cup Hellman’s light Mayonnaise
• 1/4 Cup Daisy light sour cream
• 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1T McCormick dry ranch seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 2 tsp white vinegar
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• In a food processor, blender or hand blender ( I use this one ➡️ copy & paste this link ➡️ http://liketk.it/2YsWv ) chop up the onion , then add the roasted pepper. Pour into a strainer to get rid of any liquid
• In a separate bowl add everything else then add the pepper & onion. Mix up & enjoy!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch Recipe posted on my blog