Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later!
One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband loved Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch Wraps and I needed to find a way to make them healthier yet still amazing!!! We’ve tried for YEARS to perfect this sauce and I finally managed to get it!!!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe on my blog, linked in notes.
- 1/3 Cup Roasted red peppers (in water) Drained
- 2 TBSP Onions Minced & Drained
- 1/2 Cup Light mayonaisse I used Hellman's
- 1/4 Cup Light sour cream I used Daisy brand
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tso Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp White vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- In a food processor, blender or hand blender chop up the onion, then add the roasted pepper. Pour into a strainer to get rid of any liquid.
- In a separate bowl add everything else then add the pepper & onion. Mix up & enjoy!