I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!
Category: Taco Tuesday
This will be your favorite dip for the weekends, to bring to your friends house or to just make and use for taco Tuesday to add to your tacos, burritos or nachos! Its so delicious! Need something east and delicious to bring to your…
Quesadilla Burger With A Smoky Chipotle Mayo
- Flat top , griddle or pan
- 4 Mission street tacos carb balance whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Non fat American cheese slices Shop Rite brand
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft brand
- 4 oz. 96/4 ground beef 2 oz. patties each
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Spices Steakhouse seasoning code:chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1/4 Cup canned, frozen or fresh corn if canned, drain. If frozen, defrost
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Street Taco seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 28 grams Avocado Sliced thin
- Tomato slices seasoned with salt & pepper
- Jalapenos canned
- Limes to garnish
- Cilantro to garnish
Smoky Chipotle Mayo
- 1 TBSP Light mayo Hellman's brand
- Smoky paprika chipotle seasoning pinch
- Mix the mayo and smoky chipotle paprika together. Leave in the fridge until ready to use
- In a pan, place the corn and street taco seasoning in. Saute until charred. Set aside
- Weigh out the burger patties, season with salt, pepper and Dak's steakhouse seasoning. Make sure your beef is at room temperature.
- Time to make the quesadilla "buns" . Place the 4 tortillas down, and put the non fat American cheese slices down and fat free cheddar cheese. Place the other tortillas down and make your quesadilla "buns".
- While you are making the "buns" time to make the burger patties. Once done , set aside and get all other ingredients together.
- Assemble time. I placed one quesadilla down first, lettuce, tomato, slices jalapenos, charred corn & cilantro. Then placed the two patties down and topped with avocado, season the avocado with salt then place the other quesadilla on top that I smeared the smoky chipotle mayo on.
- Garnish with some lime juice.
Alright everyone, the hype is real with the Birria tacos! This is our second time making these and we will be making them at least once a month! They are so delicious, our house smelled amazing all day and they are so flavorful!The beef just…
This was so delicious and guilt free! It has all of the Mexican street corn vibes with less calories and tastes just as amazing if not better. If you weren't a cauliflower fan before, you will be after tasting my recipe!Add some protein on top…
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites!
These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick meal for your family or even meal prep? Then you need to make this dish!
It has seasoned ground beef, beans and cheese all rolled up into my favorite flatbreads then smothered in more cheesy and sauce!
Recipe serves 4
2 Enchiladas per serving
6 WW 🔵🟣 8 🟢
5 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Pound 96/4 ground beef , sub ground chicken or ground Turkey for less pointe, bites and calories
• Taco seasoning of your choice, I use Dak’s Street Taco , Dak’s Taco Knight or just regular Taco seasoning from the packets ( usually low sodium )
• 1 Can fat free refried beans, add less for lower points on WW 🟢
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup of water , helps meat mixture from drying out while cooking
• 1 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar cheese
• 1/2 C Oretega Taco sauce
• 4 CutDaCarb flatbreads ( cut in half to make 8 )
• Non fat Greek yogurt or Light sour cream ( optional for garnish , light sour cream not in stats )
• Limes and cilantro to garnish
• Set oven to 375
• In a pan brown your meat, once cooked through add the taco seasoning , salt & pepper ( careful with salt, taste test while adding )
• Once seasoned , add the refried beans. Mix until combined. Add water to help prevent from getting too dry.
• In a casserole dish, pour 1/4 cup of the Taco sauce down
• Cut the 4 flatbreads in half ( horizontal) creating 8 smaller rectangles.
• Take the cheese and separate into two separate bowls ( 1/2 cup each )
• Lay the flatbreads down and take about 1/3 cup of the mixture or place a bowl on a scale, zero it out, add the beef mixture and divide weight by 8. Zero out scale and reverse weigh by taking out the divided number amount.
• Put beef mixture into the middle of the flatbread. Sprinkle some cheese on and roll up and add each roll up in the casserole dish. Once all are rolled up, pour remaining Taco sauce on top of the roll ups.
• Sprinkle remaining cheese, spray top of cheese with some cooking spray ( helps from not sticking to foil ) , cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melting, you can remove foil and place back into the oven to get more crisp or serve as is.
• Garnish the top with some cilantro
• Once ready to serve garnish with a lime wedge and top with some non fat Greek yogurt or light sour cream
• Serve with your choice of side, I made cilantro lime cauliflower rice with a frozen steam in bag.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
Check out my home page under my links & codes for a 10% off code for Dak’s Spices!
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!! Simple fresh ingredients…
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later! One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed…
Nailed it!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say!!! Nailed 👏🏻 it 👏🏻!!!!
Run right now and get everything you need to made this!! If you are a Taco Bell fan and LOVE Cheesy Gordita Crunch like I do and haven’t had one in a long time because,well…it’s a lot of points then I’m happy to tell you….I’ve pretty much mastered these babies!!!!
As a Cheesy Gordita Crunch lover myself, I know that these are the closest real deal copycat! Prior WW & ITrackBites I would eat 2-3 of these without a care, when pregnant 3-4..they are my FAVORITE!! Me and my husband have been trying to master this recipe & the Baja sauce and gosh darn it, GO ME!!!!
Just so you know, 1 Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch is 16 points!!!!! 16!!!!! I managed to get 2 for 12 WW , 13 Bites on Better Balance and only 548 Calories!🥳🥳🥳
( Points below are for 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch )
• Homemade Flatbread using MyBizzyKitchen Skinny Pizza Dough ( 2 oz. portions ) 2SP per flatbread – 4SP
• 2 Aldi Corn tortillas cooked according to package – 3SP
• 5 oz. 96/4 Ground beef – 3SP
( Seasoned with Dak’s Spices Taco Knight 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝟏𝟎, cumin, salt & pepper to taste )
• 1/2 Cup Kraft Fat free cheddar – 1SP
• 2T of My copycat Baja sauce – 1SP
- Recipe on my blog
• Taco Bell taco sauce ( optional ) or Taco sauce of your choice – 0SP
• Shredded lettuce
• Prepare skinny pizza dough. Portion out into 2 oz. balls. Get a cast iron hot with a light coating of avocado oil.
• Take a rolling pin ( I use a handheld one, you can find here ➡️ Just copy and paste this link ➡️ http://liketk.it/312jI
• Once skillet is hot, lay dough down and just cook until lightly brown on both sides and still soft. Place to the side until ready
• Cook your taco meat according to your liking
• Take each flat bread and sprinkle 1/4 cup fat free cheese down, then the corn tortilla. Wrap up in foil and warm in oven to melt cheese.
• Once melted & warm, fill with desired taco meat, then add the Baja sauce , taco sauce & shredded lettuce. ENJOY!!!! Annnnddd you’re welcome!! 😏
If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience! Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most…