By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites! These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand! Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick…
Category: Taco Tuesday
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!! Simple fresh ingredients…
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later!
One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed to find a way to make them healthier yet still amazing!!!We’ve tried for YEARS to perfect this sauce and I finally managed to get it!!!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe on my blog
Recipe makes 12 servings
2T per serving at 1SP
• 1/3 Cup roasted red peppers, drained
• 2T minced onion, drained
• 1/2 cup Hellman’s light Mayonnaise
• 1/4 Cup Daisy light sour cream
• 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1T McCormick dry ranch seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 2 tsp white vinegar
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• In a food processor, blender or hand blender ( I use this one ➡️ copy & paste this link ➡️ http://liketk.it/2YsWv ) chop up the onion , then add the roasted pepper. Pour into a strainer to get rid of any liquid
• In a separate bowl add everything else then add the pepper & onion. Mix up & enjoy!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch Recipe posted on my blog
Nailed it!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say!!! Nailed 👏🏻 it 👏🏻!!!! Run right now and get everything you need to made this!! If you are a Taco Bell fan and LOVE Cheesy Gordita Crunch like I do and haven’t had one in a long…
If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience! Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most…