When in doubt, wrap it up in a burrito. You can grab so many things and just start piling it in.
I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!
This will be your favorite dip for the weekends, to bring to your friends house or to just make and use for taco Tuesday to add to your tacos, burritos or nachos! Its so delicious!
Cheesy & Spicy Bean Dip
- Casserole dish
- Sheet pan
- Can opener
- 6 CutDaCarb flatbread
- Cooking spray
- Garlic salt
- 1 Can Fat free refried beans Aldi brand
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese Room temperature
- 1 tsp Dak's Street Taco Seasoning or Taco seasoning
- 2 Cans Rotel Drained
- 2 Cups Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft Brand
- Jalapeños Jarred
- Scallions to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375
- First you are going to cut the flatbreads into small triangles for chips. Cut in half, then again and again until small rectangles are formed so you can then cut diagonal to make triangles for chips.
- Place the flatbreads on a sheet pan, spray with cooking spray and season lightly with garlic salt
- Bake for about 5 minutes, checking every few until light golden. Bake is batches until you have desired amounts
- In a casserole dish layer with fat free refried beans, the cream cheese, the Street Taco seasoning, drained rotel and the cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for about 30 minutes until nice and melted and bubbly.
- Turn on broil if you'd like a golden top
- Garnish with jalapenos and scallions
Need a new twist on a cheeseburger? This was so fun to put together and absolutely delicious! The fun twist on a burger bun with the mini cheese quesadillas, creamy avocados and smoky mayo.
Alright everyone, the hype is real with the Birria tacos! This is our second time making these and we will be making them at least once a month! They are so delicious, our house smelled amazing all day and they are so flavorful!The beef just…
Mexican Street Style Cauliflower
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
- Bowls for mixing
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Avocado oil spray to coat cauliflower
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Trader Joe's Everything But The Elote optional
- 2 Lime zest of 2 limes
- 1 TBSP Lime juice
- 1 TBSP Light mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro fresh and chopped
- 1.5 oz. Cotija Cheese crumbled
- Pepper flakes to garnish, optional
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut the cauliflower into even bite size pieces
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and spray a light coating of avocado oil. Enough to coat cauliflower pieces
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and Elote seasoning. Mix.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the cauliflower making sure all are even coated
- Place onto a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is cooking , In a small bowl combine light mayo, greek yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, garlic salt and a little extra Elote if you have it. Combine
- Once cauliflower is done pour back into a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower making sure coated completely
- Sprinkle the cilantro and Cotija cheese over and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste, squeeze some more lime juice all over and serve right away or save for later. This is great right away or even chilled. I enjoyed mine with some fresh avocado on top as well.
This breakfast was so delicious, filling and refreshing! I grabbed a bunch of veggies, my favorite veggie sausage patties and some fresh avocado and fresh herbs. I placed in all on my favorite flatbreads and this beauty came to life!Not only did this take less…
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites! These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand! Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick…
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!!
Simple fresh ingredients made in less than 15 minutes! That’s what I love especially in the hot seasons!
Need something to bring to your next BBQ, party or just want to enjoy this for a snack, lunch or dinner? Then you need to make my charred corn guacamole!
It is full of fresh tasty ingredients that’ll have you making this over and over again!
Recipe serves 10, 1/2 cup portions
2 WW 🟢🔵🟣
1 Bite on Better Balance
Recipe makes 10 servings, 1/2 cup portions
• 2 Cups avocado ( Chopped roughly in small or medium chunks )
• 1 Cup charred corn ( about 3-4 fresh cobbs , canned corn or frozen and defrosted corn )
• 3/4 Cup diced tomato
• 1/2 Cup diced red onions
• Zest of 3 limes
• Juice of 3 limes
• 1/3 Cup cilantro chopped
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch
• Garlic salt & pepper to taste
• Take 4 small corn on the cobbs and either grilled corn and hull or hull and char up in a pan until lightly charred/ golden bits ( set aside to cool )
• In a bowl place all ingredients and either serve right away or love in refrigerator until cool and ready to serve.
Love my charcuterie board? Head to Mettle on Instagram and mention “Chef Allie”
Head to my home page and check out my links & code section to grab some Dak’s spices!
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later! One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed…