This is how to make my easy shrimp tacos with slaw I usually enjoy any kind of shellfish when my husband is at work since we are unsure if he is allergic to shellfish or not. So, when he works, I eat something like this, …
The easiest nachos you’ll make that will keep you full and satisfied for hours. This recipe was basically a recipe that was a use what you have recipe. I took some leftovers and created something completely new.
Healthy Loaded Nachos
- Air fryer or oven
- Sheet tray or air fryer sheet trays
- Parchment paper
- 2 Cut Da Carb flatbreads Cut into triangles
- Cooking spray or avocado oil for chips
- Dak's Street Taco seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 Chicken breast Cooked or rotisserie. I used leftover Cook's Venture chicken that i seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch, salt & pepper.
- 2 TBSP Taco sauce I used Ortega
- 1/2 Cup Pinto beans or beans of your choice, rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Roasted red peppers in water, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Banana peppers Whole or chopped
- 2 TBSP Salsa I used Mateo's
- 2 TBSP Nonfat Greek yogurt seasoned with ranch seasoning or taco seasoning. I used Dak's
- Scallions to garnish
- 2 Cups Romaine lettuce Shredded
- Cilantro to garnish
- First cut the Cut Da Carb flatbreads into triangles
- Place onto a sheet tray or air fryer tray
- Spray lightly with avocado oil or cooking spray
- Season with taco seasoning and garlic salt
- Place into an oven at 350 or air fryer at 350 until lightly toasted (2-3 minutes) They cook fast, do not burn
- While chips are being cooked, place chopped chicken in a bowl with the taco sauce and mix until coated. Place chicken and beans into a microwave to warm up.
- Once chips are all cooked place onto a sheet tray lined with parchment or air fryer try lined with parchment
- Start assembling your nachos with desired toppings that'll be hot from the air fryer or oven. So, leave off any cold desired toppings and garnish until ready.
- Place back into the oven or air fryer until cheese is melted then garnish with lettuce, scallions, cilantro, salsda and yogurt mixture
This was out of this word delicious! No need to go to a restaurant or a drive thru! Make this at home, you can customize it to your liking, but you’ll love this recipe the way it is. Need a healthier alternative to those yummy …
- 1 Joseph's Lavash Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower rice I used steam in bag microwavable rice. Then drained any liquid
- Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- 1 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patty
- Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt Seasoning CODE: Chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Scallions
- First you are going to want to microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Once done, squeeze out any liquid from the bag and set aside
- Microwave the veggie sausage patty for about 40 seconds and then place onto a pan or flat top to crisp up. Spray a little avocado oil so it won't stick.
- When ready to start assembling the burrito, Cut up the veggie sausage, brown up the cauliflower rice and season with salt , pepper and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning
- Cook the eggs, seasoning with salt , pepper and Dak's Everything But-Tha Salt. I take a cheese melting dome ( You can find that under my Amazon store front on my front page under codes & links ) to have the steam cook the egg whites
- Once cooked, add the rotel, black beans, cauliflower rice, cheese, sausage , avocado, Scallions, Cilantro and more seasonings if you'd like
- Fold over and place into the Flatbread, making sure the burrito is sealed.
- Take the open side of the burrito and place it back onto the flat top or the pan to seal. Once all sides are browned up, slice in half and enjoy.
Quesadilla Burger With A Smoky Chipotle Mayo
- Flat top , griddle or pan
- 4 Mission street tacos carb balance whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Non fat American cheese slices Shop Rite brand
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft brand
- 4 oz. 96/4 ground beef 2 oz. patties each
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Spices Steakhouse seasoning code:chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1/4 Cup canned, frozen or fresh corn if canned, drain. If frozen, defrost
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Street Taco seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 28 grams Avocado Sliced thin
- Tomato slices seasoned with salt & pepper
- Jalapenos canned
- Limes to garnish
- Cilantro to garnish
Smoky Chipotle Mayo
- 1 TBSP Light mayo Hellman's brand
- Smoky paprika chipotle seasoning pinch
- Mix the mayo and smoky chipotle paprika together. Leave in the fridge until ready to use
- In a pan, place the corn and street taco seasoning in. Saute until charred. Set aside
- Weigh out the burger patties, season with salt, pepper and Dak's steakhouse seasoning. Make sure your beef is at room temperature.
- Time to make the quesadilla "buns" . Place the 4 tortillas down, and put the non fat American cheese slices down and fat free cheddar cheese. Place the other tortillas down and make your quesadilla "buns".
- While you are making the "buns" time to make the burger patties. Once done , set aside and get all other ingredients together.
- Assemble time. I placed one quesadilla down first, lettuce, tomato, slices jalapenos, charred corn & cilantro. Then placed the two patties down and topped with avocado, season the avocado with salt then place the other quesadilla on top that I smeared the smoky chipotle mayo on.
- Garnish with some lime juice.