This breakfast was so delicious, filling and refreshing! I grabbed a bunch of veggies, my favorite veggie sausage patties and some fresh avocado and fresh herbs. I placed in all on my favorite flatbreads and this beauty came to life!Not only did this take less…
By far one of the easiest dishes I made and one of our new family favorites! These cheesy beef and bean enchiladas are made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand! Need an idea for taco Tuesday? A quick…
How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!!
Simple fresh ingredients made in less than 15 minutes! That’s what I love especially in the hot seasons!
Need something to bring to your next BBQ, party or just want to enjoy this for a snack, lunch or dinner? Then you need to make my charred corn guacamole!
It is full of fresh tasty ingredients that’ll have you making this over and over again!
Recipe serves 10, 1/2 cup portions
2 WW 🟢🔵🟣
1 Bite on Better Balance
Recipe makes 10 servings, 1/2 cup portions
• 2 Cups avocado ( Chopped roughly in small or medium chunks )
• 1 Cup charred corn ( about 3-4 fresh cobbs , canned corn or frozen and defrosted corn )
• 3/4 Cup diced tomato
• 1/2 Cup diced red onions
• Zest of 3 limes
• Juice of 3 limes
• 1/3 Cup cilantro chopped
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch
• Garlic salt & pepper to taste
• Take 4 small corn on the cobbs and either grilled corn and hull or hull and char up in a pan until lightly charred/ golden bits ( set aside to cool )
• In a bowl place all ingredients and either serve right away or love in refrigerator until cool and ready to serve.
Love my charcuterie board? Head to Mettle on Instagram and mention “Chef Allie”
Head to my home page and check out my links & code section to grab some Dak’s spices!
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later! One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites , Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband love Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and I needed…
Nailed it!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say!!! Nailed 👏🏻 it 👏🏻!!!! Run right now and get everything you need to made this!! If you are a Taco Bell fan and LOVE Cheesy Gordita Crunch like I do and haven’t had one in a long…
If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience!
Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most of these ingredients right in my pantry , fridge & freezer and it all came together in no time!
Need a meal for the week? This can be turned into many other things as well! Taco, burrito, taco salad, lettuce wraps.. you name it, it’ll be delish!
Recipe serves 8
3 WW 🔵🟣 5 🟢
3 Bites on Balance
• 1/2 an onion diced
• 1 1/2 Pounds 96/4 @aldiusa ground beef
• @daksspices Taco Knight seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Cumin
• 1/2 tsp Dark chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 Can black beans ( drained & rinsed )
• 1 Can corn ( drained & rinsed )
• 2 Steam in bag @aldi cauliflower rice(drained )
• 1 Can @roteltomatoes ( drained )
• 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
• Zest of 2-3 limes
• Juice of 2-3 limes
• 2 oz. Cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
• Scallions & more cilantro to garnish
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a pan, I use my @lodgecastiron sauté the onion until translucent, then add the ground beef & seasonings. Cook until browned.
• Add the black beans, corn, cauliflower rice & tomatoes. Once incorporated mix in the cilantro, lime zest & juice
• Sprinkle cheese all over and place into oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted
• Enjoy as is , in a bowl with some lettuce or throw into a wrap and enjoy as a taco/burrito.
💜 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️