Nailed it!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say!!! Nailed 👏🏻 it 👏🏻!!!!
Run right now and get everything you need to made this!! If you are a Taco Bell fan and LOVE Cheesy Gordita Crunch like I do and haven’t had one in a long time because,well…it’s a lot of points then I’m happy to tell you….I’ve pretty much mastered these babies!!!!
As a Cheesy Gordita Crunch lover myself, I know that these are the closest real deal copycat! Prior WW & ITrackBites I would eat 2-3 of these without a care, when pregnant 3-4..they are my FAVORITE!! Me and my husband have been trying to master this recipe & the Baja sauce and gosh darn it, GO ME!!!!
Just so you know, 1 Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch is 16 points!!!!! 16!!!!! I managed to get 2 for 12 WW , 13 Bites on Better Balance and only 548 Calories!🥳🥳🥳
( Points below are for 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunch )
• Homemade Flatbread using MyBizzyKitchen Skinny Pizza Dough ( 2 oz. portions ) 2SP per flatbread – 4SP
• 2 Aldi Corn tortillas cooked according to package – 3SP
• 5 oz. 96/4 Ground beef – 3SP
( Seasoned with Dak’s Spices Taco Knight 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝟏𝟎, cumin, salt & pepper to taste )
• 1/2 Cup Kraft Fat free cheddar – 1SP
• 2T of My copycat Baja sauce – 1SP
- Recipe on my blog
• Taco Bell taco sauce ( optional ) or Taco sauce of your choice – 0SP
• Shredded lettuce
• Prepare skinny pizza dough. Portion out into 2 oz. balls. Get a cast iron hot with a light coating of avocado oil.
• Take a rolling pin ( I use a handheld one, you can find here ➡️ Just copy and paste this link ➡️ http://liketk.it/312jI
• Once skillet is hot, lay dough down and just cook until lightly brown on both sides and still soft. Place to the side until ready
• Cook your taco meat according to your liking
• Take each flat bread and sprinkle 1/4 cup fat free cheese down, then the corn tortilla. Wrap up in foil and warm in oven to melt cheese.
• Once melted & warm, fill with desired taco meat, then add the Baja sauce , taco sauce & shredded lettuce. ENJOY!!!! Annnnddd you’re welcome!! 😏