Chef Allie’s Tuna Macaroni Salad
Growing up my sister and I loved eating this salad my mom makes every year usually around spring or summer time.
We have SO many childhood memories linked to this Tuna macaroni salad. The one main memory is going to the beach or lake.
Not only is it delicious, but it’s also refreshing with the pops of cold peas, creaminess from the mayo with a slight tang from the yogurt and filling from the pasta. It’s an all-around perfect dish.
I took my mom’s recipe and lightened it to perfection with a few additions! 👌
Enjoy one PACKED cup of my Tuna Macaroni Salad for only 4 WW. Click HERE for WW points in the WW app.
Here is what you need:
- Pasta, I used Barilla protein plus elbow
- 2 cans Wild Planet tuna (in water)
- Lemon juice
- Non-fat Greek yogurt
- Light mayonaisse
- Dak’s Spices Nothin But Ranch seasoning or Italian seasoning
- Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
Here is how to make it:
- First prepare the pasta according to package directions, set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and set into the fridge until needed.
- In a separate bowl, add the cooled pasta, tuna, celery and peas.
- Add the dressing and mix until combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Tuna Macaroni Salad
A family favorite lightened up
- Mixing bowl
- Pot for pasta
- 8 oz Barilla Protein Plus Elbow pasta or pasta of your choice
- 2 5oz. Cans Wild Planet tuna in water or tuna of choice
- 1/2 Cup Onion Diced fine
- 1/2 Cup Celery Diced fine
- 2 Cups Peas if frozen, defrosted
- 1 TBSP Lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Light mayonaisse
- 2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning optional or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- First prepare your pasta, let cool then set aside.
- In a bowl combine the dressing ingredients and set aside into the fridge until ready to use.
- In the bowl add the pasta, tuna, onions, celery and peas.
- Add the dressing and mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for the following day for a cold pasta salad.