How pretty is this bowl? Need something for Taco Tuesday , BBQ or just have a yummy side dish on hand of for a snack, lunch or dinner? How about making my easy charred corn Guacamole? This came together in no time!!
Simple fresh ingredients made in less than 15 minutes! That’s what I love especially in the hot seasons!
Need something to bring to your next BBQ, party or just want to enjoy this for a snack, lunch or dinner? Then you need to make my charred corn guacamole!
It is full of fresh tasty ingredients that’ll have you making this over and over again!
Recipe serves 10, 1/2 cup portions
2 WW 🟢🔵🟣
1 Bite on Better Balance
Recipe makes 10 servings, 1/2 cup portions
• 2 Cups avocado ( Chopped roughly in small or medium chunks )
• 1 Cup charred corn ( about 3-4 fresh cobbs , canned corn or frozen and defrosted corn )
• 3/4 Cup diced tomato
• 1/2 Cup diced red onions
• Zest of 3 limes
• Juice of 3 limes
• 1/3 Cup cilantro chopped
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch
• Garlic salt & pepper to taste
• Take 4 small corn on the cobbs and either grilled corn and hull or hull and char up in a pan until lightly charred/ golden bits ( set aside to cool )
• In a bowl place all ingredients and either serve right away or love in refrigerator until cool and ready to serve.
Love my charcuterie board? Head to Mettle on Instagram and mention “Chef Allie”
Head to my home page and check out my links & code section to grab some Dak’s spices!