Quesadilla Burger With A Smoky Chipotle Mayo
Need a new twist on a cheeseburger? This was so fun to put together and absolutely delicious! The fun twist on a burger bun with the mini cheese quesadillas, creamy avocados and smoky mayo.
- Flat top , griddle or pan
- 4 Mission street tacos carb balance whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Non fat American cheese slices Shop Rite brand
- 28 Grams Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft brand
- 4 oz. 96/4 ground beef 2 oz. patties each
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Spices Steakhouse seasoning code:chefallie10 for 10% off
- 1/4 Cup canned, frozen or fresh corn if canned, drain. If frozen, defrost
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Street Taco seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 28 grams Avocado Sliced thin
- Tomato slices seasoned with salt & pepper
- Jalapenos canned
- Limes to garnish
- Cilantro to garnish
Smoky Chipotle Mayo
- 1 TBSP Light mayo Hellman's brand
- Smoky paprika chipotle seasoning pinch
- Mix the mayo and smoky chipotle paprika together. Leave in the fridge until ready to use
- In a pan, place the corn and street taco seasoning in. Saute until charred. Set aside
- Weigh out the burger patties, season with salt, pepper and Dak's steakhouse seasoning. Make sure your beef is at room temperature.
- Time to make the quesadilla "buns" . Place the 4 tortillas down, and put the non fat American cheese slices down and fat free cheddar cheese. Place the other tortillas down and make your quesadilla "buns".
- While you are making the "buns" time to make the burger patties. Once done , set aside and get all other ingredients together.
- Assemble time. I placed one quesadilla down first, lettuce, tomato, slices jalapenos, charred corn & cilantro. Then placed the two patties down and topped with avocado, season the avocado with salt then place the other quesadilla on top that I smeared the smoky chipotle mayo on.
- Garnish with some lime juice.
9 WW ( Blue & Purple plan ) 10 WW ( Green plan ) 10 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 494 Calories