This will be your favorite dip for the weekends, to bring to your friends house or to just make and use for taco Tuesday to add to your tacos, burritos or nachos! Its so delicious!
Cheesy & Spicy Bean Dip
Need something east and delicious to bring to your next gathering or even to enjoy as a snack? This Cheesy & Spicy Bean Dip would be so perfect in a wrap with some steak or chicken. This would also be great to dip with some veggies. I decided to make my own chips using CutDaCarb flatbreads and it was perfect!
- Casserole dish
- Sheet pan
- Can opener
- 6 CutDaCarb flatbread
- Cooking spray
- Garlic salt
- 1 Can Fat free refried beans Aldi brand
- 4 oz. Neufchatel Cheese Room temperature
- 1 tsp Dak's Street Taco Seasoning or Taco seasoning
- 2 Cans Rotel Drained
- 2 Cups Fat free cheddar cheese Kraft Brand
- Jalapeños Jarred
- Scallions to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375
- First you are going to cut the flatbreads into small triangles for chips. Cut in half, then again and again until small rectangles are formed so you can then cut diagonal to make triangles for chips.
- Place the flatbreads on a sheet pan, spray with cooking spray and season lightly with garlic salt
- Bake for about 5 minutes, checking every few until light golden. Bake is batches until you have desired amounts
- In a casserole dish layer with fat free refried beans, the cream cheese, the Street Taco seasoning, drained rotel and the cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for about 30 minutes until nice and melted and bubbly.
- Turn on broil if you'd like a golden top
- Garnish with jalapenos and scallions
Serves 6 at 1/2 cup portions each and includes CutDaCarb chips 5 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 8 WW ( Green ) 6 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 258 Calories