I have been all about burritos lately because they are not only easy, they are delicious and you can stuff them with so much!I took my leftover steak from the night before and remade it into something else!
- 3 oz. Cooked lean and trimmed beef sirloin Chopped
- 1 Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- 2 TBSP Aldi con queso
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Rotel tomatoes Drained
- 28 grams Avocado Chopped
- Lettuce Shredded
- Dak's Street Taco seasoning season with your heart
- Dak's Taco Knight seasoning season with your heart
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- I seasoned my leftover steak with the Dak's Street Taco & Taco Knight. Chopped into small pieces and set aside and got all of my other ingredients together
- Once you have all your ingredients set and ready to go start to assemble your burrito making sure you don't over stuff but you stuff it enough. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once folded, place open side down on a pan or flat top. Brown up the sides and enjoy
8 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 9 WW ( Green ) 9 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 453 Calories