Spicy BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich With Creamy Ranch Slaw
Let me tell you when I say this was so so easy and absolutely delicious!!! The combination of the sweet and spicy mixed with the creaminess of the ranch slaw was by far one of my favorites!!
If you prefer not to have it spicy you can certainly omit the hot sauce, but if you love buffalo sauce then i highly recommend adding it in!
Spicy BBQ Pulled Chicken With Creamy Ranch Slaw
Let me tell you how easy this was to put together! Just throw all ingredients into a crockpot and say " See you later!" That is all! This came out so perfect and with little to no effort!
- Instant pot or crockpot
- 2 Pounds Chicken breast
- 1 Cup No sugar added BBQ sauce Sweet Baby Ray's brand I usedq
- 1/2 Cup Hot sauce I used Frank's Hot Wing sauce
- 1 TBSP Dak's BBQueen seasoning
- 1/2 TBSP Dak's Butt Kickin BUffalo seasoning
- 1 Bag Coleslaw mix
- 3/4 Cup Bolthouse Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sliced avocado Optional
- Dill pickle slices Optional
- In a crockpot or Instant pot ( Slow cooker setting ) Place the chicken breast, bbq sauce, hot sauce , Dak's BBQueen seasoning and Dak's Butt Kickin Buffalo seasoning and mix up making sure to coat chicken.
- Place on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours
- While chicken is in the crockpot, Place the coleslaw mix into a bowl with the Bolthouse Ranch and Dak's Nothin But Ranch. Mix up and place into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once Chicken is done and cooked, Shred up and serve on rolls of your choice with the coleslaw , pickles and avocado.
Stats below are for the Spicy BBQ Chicken and The Creamy Ranch Slaw 6 WW ( Green plan ) 2 WW ( Blue & Purple plan ) 2 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 399 Calories
Great healthy version of BBQ Sandwich.