Another wonderful side dish to enjoy all year round and especially right now with the holidays in full swing!
Carrots have to be the most underrated vegetable and has to be one of my favorites!
If you don’t season carrots properly they can be super boring… I get it. Seasoning is required and these Roasted Maple Mustard Carrots are FULL of flavor!
Roasted Maple Mustard Carrots
- Sheet pan or casserole dish
- Small bowl
- Pastry Brush
- 2 Pounds Carrots Peeled & Sliced vertically
- 1 tsp Avocado oil spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP Maple syrup
- 2 tsp Stone ground mustard
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP Minced garlic
- 1 TBSP Fresh parsley Chopped
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel carrots and cut vertically
- Place carrots in or on a sheet pan or casserole dish
- Lightly spray carrots with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix all of the glaze ingredients
- Brush carrots with half of the glaze and place into the oven for 30-40 minutes ( depending on size of carrots )
- Garnish carrots with remaining glaze, chopped parsley, flaky sea salt and fresh ground pepper