I personal LOVE roasted vegetables and I love a vegetable or side dish that takes little to zero effort.
My Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower is done in no time and all cooked on a sheet pan which equals easy clean up.
Make this for your next dinner party or holiday table. Either way, your guests will be blown away at how beautiful it looks.
Roasted Rainbow Cauliflowe
- Sheet pans
- Parchment paper
- 1 Large Head white cauliflower
- 1 Large Head orange cauliflower
- 1 Large Head purple cauliflower
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 TBSP Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice
- Garlic salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Preheat overn to 425
- Cut cauliflower into unison pieces and place onto sheet pan
- Spray cauliflower lightly with avocado oil
- Sprinkle the Dak's seasoning or seasoning of your choice all over making sure its coated nicely
- Season to taste with garlic salt and black pepper
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes. Check half way to see progress
- Once done, season again with garlic salt and black pepper to taste and garnish with fresh chopped parsley