This veggie breakfast sandwich is so easy to put together and packed full of delicious fresh vegetables.
This was a MASSIVE staple for me in the beginning of my weight loss journey and I know why, because it is DELICIOUS!
Veggie Breakfast Wrap
- 1-2 Frying Pan
- 1 Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- 2 TBSP Aldi spinach artichoke Tzatziki yogurt
- 1 Cu[ uncooked zucchini Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Red onions Chopped or sliced
- 1/4 Cup Roasted red peppers (in water) Chopped or sliced
- 20 Grams FF Cheddar Cheese
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch or seasoning of your choice
- Dak's Original Red or seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- In a small sauté pan add the zucchini, red onions and red peppers. Cook until tender then set aside.
- In a different sauté pan cook your eggs to your liking, seasoning with salt, pepper and seasoning of your choice
- Add the cheese on top of the eggs and let melt
- Take the flatbread and add the veggies, tzatziki sauce and eggs. Roll up and place back into hot pan to brown all around
- Slice and enjoy