Such an easy and delicious “salad” to bring to your next party or BBQ.
After the pretzels sat for a day in my fridge, the flavors reminded me of a strawberry shortcake.
This was so tasty, SUPER easy to prepare and makes an excellent and pretty dish to bring to a party or event.
What you will need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Fat free cool whip
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
Costco has my favorite nonfat Greek yogurt and it’s very inexpensive for organic.
Cool whip, who doesn’t love cool whip? It’s been around forever and makes for a wonderful fruit salad addition
Strawberries are sweet and pretty, that is all. hahaha!
Again, another item that needs zero introduction. They are the best and another great fruit salad addition.
I find a lot of cheaper items at Aldi and the quality is amazing.
How to make it:
- Take the nonfat greek yogurt and the fat free cool whip and place into a bowl. Mix until combine
- Take the chopped strawberries and mini marshmallows and fold into the mixture
- Either add pretzels or wait until it is being served to prevent the pretzels being soggy
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 Cups Strawberries Cut
- 30 grams Aldi pretzels sticks Crushed or whole
- 1 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 2/3 Cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 3/4 Cups Fat free whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine the whipped topping and the yogurt. Mix until combine
- Add the chopped strawberries and marshmallows and fold in.
- Either add the pretzels into the bowl or before serving add to prevent making the pretzels soggy