This breakfast has been on repeat for over a week, and it is because it is DELICIOUS!
It is PACKED full of protein and is extremely east to put together.
It is only 4-5 WW points depending on brands used and only 267-269 calories on Healthi Calorie Command.
Here is what you will need:
- Mini food processor or mini blender
- Light English muffins
- Low fat cottage cheese
- Jam of choice, I use Good Good. Order HERE
- Cooked broccoli
- Fat free American cheese
- Egg beaters
- Seasonings of choice
My Nutri Bullet is a game changer in the kitchen. This is a little beast when it comes to need something fast and in smaller batches. This is what I use to make my whipped cottage cheese. Click HERE for one.
I love the light english muffins, I get mine from Shop Rite and they are less expensive than the name brand ones.
Any cottage cheese that you like to eat will do but I HIGHLY recommend this brand from Good Culture or Daisy brand. Those come out the creamiest and smoothest when it comes to making the whipped cottage cheese.
I found the most AMAZING jam from Good Good and I will not be buying anything other than this one from now on. Grab yours HERE
I grab these bags from Aldi, they are SUPER cheap, and I could eat an entire bag to myself.
Another grab from Aldi and a healthier alternative to whole eggs and just looks more appealing than egg whites.
My all-time favorite spices and seasonings are from Dak’s Spices, Grab yours HERE and use code CHEFALLIE for a discount
Here is how to make the whipped cottage cheese:
- Place the cottage cheese into a mini food processor or mini blender and just blend it until smooth and creamy
- You can certainly add some flavoring or sweetener, but it is good just the way it is
Here is how to make the small omelet:
- In a non-stick pan spray lightly with avocado oil
- Place the chopped broccoli into the pan, season as you wish
- Pour the eggbeaters over the broccoli and season again to your liking
- Cover the pan and cook on low until the egg is just bout cooked all the way
- Place cheese on half and fold over creating the omelet
- Cover again to melt cheese
- While cheese is melting place the english muffin into the toaster on “bagel” setting
- Put the whipped cottage cheese on, then the jam
- Enjoy your meal
English Muffin with Broccoli & Cheese Omelet
- Frying Pan
- 1 Light english muffin
- 30 grams Whipped cottage cheese see notes
- 2 TBSP Good Good Strawberry jam order HERE
- 1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli Chopped
- 2/3 Cup Egg beaters or egg whites
- 1 Slice Borden's fat free american cheese single or cheese of choice
- Dash Dak's Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Dash Dak's Original Red or seasoning of choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- To make whipped cottage cheese, simply place an entire container of cottage cheese into a mini blender or food processor until super smooth and whipped consistency
- Chop up the cooked broccoli fine and place into a lightly greased pan
- Season broccoli to taste then pour the eggbeaters in, covering the broccoli
- Place a cover over the pan to help cook the eggs low and slow
- Once eggs are almost fully cooked, add the cheese and take half of the omelet and fold over to the other side creating the omelet.
- Cover again to help melt cheese and finish cooking all the way
- Toast the English muffin on "bagel" setting to ensure only the center inside is toasted
- Add 15 grams of the whipped cottage cheese to each half and then top with 1 TBSP of the jam on each half as well