Air Fryer | Appetizer | Cauliflower | Dinner | Side dishes
LOVE cauliflower and I LOVE buffalo ANYTHING!
This is a great way to have a lighter and low carb and low-calorie version of the buffalo chicken wings.
They come out amazing and you can eat SO much for so little WW points and calories.
This recipe serves 2 for 3 WW and only 187 calories.
Here is what you need:
- Cauliflower head (large)-
- Light butter
- Hot sauce-
- Dried parsley-
- Garlic powder
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing-
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
If you do not have an air fryer you can certainly do this in the oven. If you’d like to order one, this is the one that we use and it is AWESOME! Click HERE to grab one.
Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies, you can do so many things with it as well as blending into sweet dishes like my baked oatmeal bowls. You cannot taste it and it adds bulk and veggies to your meal.
When baking or making sauces I like to use the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter The Light One for them.
You can use any kind of hot sauce you would like, but personally this one is my all-time favorite.
Here are the minimal ingredients you will need and probably already have on hand. Flour for one.
Dried parsley and ground paprika.
Salt and pepper to taste, that is all!
For dipping afterwards, I love mixing the Bolthouse Farms dressings with some more nonfat Greek yogurt to get a little more bang for my buck without messing the taste up.
Here is how to make it:
Preheat your air fryer or oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
In another bowl, melt the butter and add the hot sauce. Set aside.
Take the cauliflower florets and place them in a bowl.
Pour the butter and hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets making sure it’s well combine.
Take the dry ingredients and sprinkle over the cauliflower a little at a time until fully coated.
Once done, place the cauliflower onto a greased air fryer tray/basket or onto a greased or parchment lined sheet tray.
Spray the top of the cauliflower and place into the air fryer or oven and cook for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
Once done and crispy serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
When you want to have a healthier version of buffalo wings.
- 1 Air fryer or oven
- Mixing bowls
- 1 Large Cauliflower head Cut into florets
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 TBSP Dried parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black ground pepper
- 2 TBSP I Can't Believe It's Not Butter the light one
- 1/2 Cup Frank's hot sauce or hot sauce of choice
- Bolthouse blue cheese or ranch
- Nonfat Greek yogurt
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- In a bowl, melt the butter and then add the hot sauce. Set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add the cauliflower.
- Pour the butter and hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower and mix well.
- Sprinkle the dry ingredients over the cauliflower a little at a time until fully coated.
- Once done, place the cauliflower onto a greased air fryer tray or onto a greased or parchment lined sheet tray.
- Spray the top of the cauliflower with some cooking spray.
- Place into the air fryer or oven for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway and spraying again with cooking spray.
- Once all crispy, remove and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.