Introducing the Cheeseburger Wrap – the ultimate fusion of flavors that will have your taste buds doing a happy dance! We’ve taken the classic cheeseburger and given it a deliciously unexpected twist. Imagine sinking your teeth into a juicy patty, perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of spices, nestled inside a warm, flatbread or tortilla.
But hold on, we’re not stopping there! We’ve added all the fixings you love – gooey melted cheese, crispy lettuce, onions, and tangy pickles. Now, here comes the witty part – we’ve ditched the boring old bun! Who needs it when you can have a wrap that’s not only more portable but also adds an extra layer of flavor?
Plus, with a wrap, you won’t have to worry about those pesky sesame seeds getting stuck in your teeth. This Cheeseburger Wrap is not just a meal; it’s an experience. One bite and you’ll be transported to burger heaven, where the flavors blend together in perfect harmony. It’s like a party in your mouth that you won’t want to end. So, if you’re tired of the same old burgers and want to spice things up, give my Cheeseburger Wrap a try. It’s witty, it’s delicious, and it’s guaranteed to leave you craving for more. Embrace the wrap revolution and let your taste buds thank you later!
6 WW and 527 Calories. Click HERE for WW points in the WW app.
Here is what you need:
- Ground beef (96/4 lean)
- Garlic powder
- Minced dried onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Borden fat free American cheese slices
- Sugar free ketchup
- Yellow mustard
- Joseph’s Flax, oat bran & whole wheat flour lavash bread
- Dill pickles
- Red onions
- Romaine lettuce or Iceberg
Here is how to make it:
- First prepare the beef and season as you wish
- I seasoned mine with salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced dried onions
- Add the ketchup and mustard.
- Once cooked all the way through, add the fat free American cheese slices.
- Cook until melted.
- Once ready, lay the lavash down.
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Followed by the beef, pickles, onions and lettuce.
- Roll up and place onto a lightly greased heated sauté pan or griddle (open side down to seal closed)
- Brown on all sides.
A healthier way to enjoy a good cheeseburger!
- 1 Joseph's Flax, oat bran & whole wheat flour lavash bread
- 4 1/2 ouces Cooked 96/4 lean ground beef Seasoned to your liking
- 2 fat free Borden American cheese slices
- 20 grams Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 20 grams Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 TBSP Yellow mustard
- 1 TBSP Sugar free ketchup
- 4 Pickles Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red onion Chopped fine
- 1 Cup Romaine lettuce or iceberg, shredded
- First cook and season the ground beef to your liking.*I seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced dried onions*
- Add the fat free American cheese into the pan and melt.
- Lay the lavash bread down and add the shredded cheeses
- Add the cheesy beef, pickles, onions and shredded lettuce
- Roll up and place onto a heated sauté pan or heated griddle. (open side down to seal closed)
- Brown all around and enjoy
- Dip in extra ketchup and mustard
Serving size is for one 6 WW | 527 Calories | 71.7 grams of protein Click HERE for WW points in the WW app