This is how to make my easy shrimp tacos with slaw
I usually enjoy any kind of shellfish when my husband is at work since we are unsure if he is allergic to shellfish or not.
So, when he works, I eat something like this, and it was super easy to put together with a lot of store-bought ingredients.
Having 3 kids you tend to want something fast, and this was under 30 minutes from start to finish.
Shrimp Tacos with Slaw
- 1 Frying Pan
- Bowl for mixing
- 6 Jumbo Maker's Mark Shrimp
- 1 tsp Dak's Taco Knight seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 Cups Little salad bar classic coleslaw
- 2 TBSP Don Pancho Cilantro lime crema
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pinch of Dak's Taco Knight seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 Ole Xtreme Wellness High fiber low carb tortilla wrap
- 1-2 Cups Mixed greens or lettuce of your choice
- 2 TBSP Trader Joe's Guacamole
- Banana peppers
- Cilantro to garnish
- In a bowl combine the shrimp, & seasonings set aside
- In a separate bowl combine the coleslaw ingredients and place into the fridge until ready to use