This gorgeous salad is the perfect Autumn salad. It has beautiful colors and is packed full of flavors.
Here is what you will need:
- Fresh kale
- Shaved Brussel sprouts
- Dressing of choice
- Roasted butternut squash
- Cooked beets
- Fat free feta
I used to not be much of a fan of kale. But if prepared correctly it is very delicious.
I took fresh brussels sprouts and put them through the food processor to make them super finely shredded.
This dressing is super tasty and paired very well with the salad.
Butternut squash is my absolute favorite squash. It is sweet yet makes great for a savory side as well.
Here are the two spices from Dak’s that I used for then roasted butternut squash. If you ever want to purchase Dak’s Spices use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices
These are an amazing thing to have on hand for salads or any kind of meal that you’d like to add some delicious flavor to. They are already cooked and so amazing.
This is one of the fat free feta brands that I use. The macros are crazy good for a lot.
Pepitas are just roasted pumpkin seeds and they are so great on top of salads.
Here is how to make it:
- First place the kale into a large bowl
- Add the dressing and massage the kale with your hands
- Add the shaved Brussel sprouts and everything else
Autumn Kale Salad
- 3 Cups Fresh kale
- 1/2 Cup Shaved brussel sprouts
- 2 TBSP G Hughes sugar free honey dijon dressing or dressing of choice
- 1 Cup Roasted butternut squash
- 1/3 Cup Cooked beets
- 1 oz Fat free feta cheese
- 1 TBSP Pepitas
- First place the kale in a large bowl
- Add the dressing and massage kale to tenderize kale
- Add the brussel sprouts and the rest of the ingredients