If this doesn’t scream easy, I don’t know what does. This was all cooked in one pan and served right out of the pan as well for amazing convenience!
Need an easy taco Tuesday dish that feeds a crowd? Look no further! I had most of these ingredients right in my pantry , fridge & freezer and it all came together in no time!
Need a meal for the week? This can be turned into many other things as well! Taco, burrito, taco salad, lettuce wraps.. you name it, it’ll be delish!
Recipe serves 8
3 WW 🔵🟣 5 🟢
3 Bites on Balance
• 1/2 an onion diced
• 1 1/2 Pounds 96/4 @aldiusa ground beef
• @daksspices Taco Knight seasoning
• 1/2 tsp Cumin
• 1/2 tsp Dark chili powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 Can black beans ( drained & rinsed )
• 1 Can corn ( drained & rinsed )
• 2 Steam in bag @aldi cauliflower rice(drained )
• 1 Can @roteltomatoes ( drained )
• 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
• Zest of 2-3 limes
• Juice of 2-3 limes
• 2 oz. Cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
• Scallions & more cilantro to garnish
• Preheat oven to 350
• In a pan, I use my @lodgecastiron sauté the onion until translucent, then add the ground beef & seasonings. Cook until browned.
• Add the black beans, corn, cauliflower rice & tomatoes. Once incorporated mix in the cilantro, lime zest & juice
• Sprinkle cheese all over and place into oven for a few minutes until cheese is melted
• Enjoy as is , in a bowl with some lettuce or throw into a wrap and enjoy as a taco/burrito.
💜 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at @daksspices ‼️