Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top!
Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on top with some crispy bacon!
I used my leftover crab roll mix , that recipe can be found on my blog as well as this easy and delicious one!
Stats are for melt only:
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 🟢
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Serving of my Crab Roll mixture, recipe on blog
• 1 Light english muffin
• Tomato slices
• 28g Avocado
• 28g FF Kraft Mozzarella cheese
• 2 Slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
• Chives & Lemons to garnish
• Side of eggs
• Toast your English muffin, Place avocado down, then tomato, add the crab roll mix, then the cheese. Place into a 350 oven for about 5-7 minutes then switch to low broil to melt cheese
• Garnish with bacon, chives and a squeeze of lemon
• Serve with a side of eggs like I did
~ Chef Allie
As always, Dak’s spices were used. Links and code on my blog homepage.