Bacon , Egg & Cheese On A Bagel
Who needs fancy bagel shops when you can make it at home for way less points, bites and calories. I love being able to make something like this at home and enjoy it in my own home.
- Pan or flat top
- 1 Keto bagel Aldi brand
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter the spray
- 3 Center cut bacon slices Aldi brand
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 Eggs Eggland's Best
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Non fat american cheese slices Shop Rite brand
- In a 400 degree oven, cook the bacon for about 10 minutes on a parchment lined sheet pan or until your crispiness liking. Once done, set aside until ready to assemble sandwich.
- Toast the bagel, Spray with butter spray and set aside
- In a pan or on a flat top , cook the eggs. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Add the cheese to melt
- Assemble sandwich and enjoy
Stats are for one sandwich 5 Bites on Better Balance iTrackBites 5 WW ( Blue & Purple ) 8 WW ( Green ) 364 Calories