This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations.
Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Don’t forget to make my blueberry sauce beforehand. My Blueberry Sauce is great for so many things but is especially delicious on pancakes!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan or flat top for cooking
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
- While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
- Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning