The ULTIMATE comfort food and one of the most EASIEST crockpot meals I have ever made!
Halloween with 3 kids tend to get kind of hectic so I wanted something easy that I could just throw together in the morning and enjoy later that night before we all got ready to head out.
This meal was such a hit that my older sister Kait wanted the ingredients list and the recipe right away. She wanted to make it again and let me tell you that when there is ZERO leftovers that means you did great!
This meal could also be an east alternative to Thanksgiving or just a weekend or weekday meal to enjoy with VERY little effort involved!
Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
- 5 Large Chicken breasts I used frozen
- 2 TBSP I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Light One
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch Optional
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Ground Sage
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 18 oz. Heinz Home Style Gravy Classic chicken
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Thyme leaves Dried
- 1 Can Corn no salt Drained
- 1 Can Cut green beans Drained
- 1 6 oz. Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
- 1 1/2 Cup Fat free chicken broth
- In a crockpot place the frozen chicken and or defrosted chicken breasts down
- Take the light butter and smear all over the top of the chicken breasts
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder , dried ground sage and salt and pepper over the chicken breasts
- In a separate bowl pour the chicken gravy in and the unsweetened almond milk mix up and pour over the chicken
- Sprinkle the dried thyme leaves over the gravy
- Drain the green beans and corn and pour directly over the gravy
- In a separate bowl pour the stuffing and the chicken broth in and mix
- Pour the stuffing over the veggies making sure its all covered up
- Cover the crockpot and set to low for 8 hours
- Once done serve and enjoy!