The easiest nachos you’ll make that will keep you full and satisfied for hours. This recipe was basically a recipe that was a use what you have recipe. I took some leftovers and created something completely new.
Healthy Loaded Nachos
- Air fryer or oven
- Sheet tray or air fryer sheet trays
- Parchment paper
- 2 Cut Da Carb flatbreads Cut into triangles
- Cooking spray or avocado oil for chips
- Dak's Street Taco seasoning or taco seasoning of your choice
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 Chicken breast Cooked or rotisserie. I used leftover Cook's Venture chicken that i seasoned with Dak's Nothin But Ranch, salt & pepper.
- 2 TBSP Taco sauce I used Ortega
- 1/2 Cup Pinto beans or beans of your choice, rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Roasted red peppers in water, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Banana peppers Whole or chopped
- 2 TBSP Salsa I used Mateo's
- 2 TBSP Nonfat Greek yogurt seasoned with ranch seasoning or taco seasoning. I used Dak's
- Scallions to garnish
- 2 Cups Romaine lettuce Shredded
- Cilantro to garnish
- First cut the Cut Da Carb flatbreads into triangles
- Place onto a sheet tray or air fryer tray
- Spray lightly with avocado oil or cooking spray
- Season with taco seasoning and garlic salt
- Place into an oven at 350 or air fryer at 350 until lightly toasted (2-3 minutes) They cook fast, do not burn
- While chips are being cooked, place chopped chicken in a bowl with the taco sauce and mix until coated. Place chicken and beans into a microwave to warm up.
- Once chips are all cooked place onto a sheet tray lined with parchment or air fryer try lined with parchment
- Start assembling your nachos with desired toppings that'll be hot from the air fryer or oven. So, leave off any cold desired toppings and garnish until ready.
- Place back into the oven or air fryer until cheese is melted then garnish with lettuce, scallions, cilantro, salsda and yogurt mixture