My two favorite things to eat are pizza and chicken Caesar salads. So, I decided to combine them both and get the best of both worlds!
Did it make me happy? Yes, yes it did!
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Bringing my two favorite things together!
- Pizza roller
- Small cast iron pan
- 6 oz My Bizzy Kitchen Pizza Dough recipe linked in notes
- 1/3 Cup low fat cottage cheese, whipped. See instructions
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 3 oz Cooked chicken or rotisserie
- 2 TBSP Red onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fat free mozzarella
- 2 Cupa Romaine Chopped
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Casear
- 2 TBSP non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a mini food processor or blender add the cottage cheese and garlic powder to the blender. season to taste with salt and pepper. Once all whipped set aside
- Preheat oven to 420
- In a small cast iron roll out dough
- Place the whipped cottage cheese onto the dough followed by the cheese, chicken and red onions
- Place into the oven until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes
- While pizza is in the oven, place the romaine, dressing parmesan cheese into a bowl. Mix until combine and set aside or into the fridge until pizza is done.
- Once pizza is done cue and add the Caesar salad on top of the pizza and enjoy
10 WW personal points + 2 gained Click here to calculate your WW personal points 424 Calories Skinny Pizza Dough Recipe