Turkey Pepperoni Egg Bites
Back with another Starbuck’s dupe egg bite combination.
This time, I added some extra protein with the turkey pepperoni.
Again, these are great for meal prep, reheat VERY well and are so easy to put together with the Instant Pot.
You can have 1 egg bite for 1 WW and all of them for 6 WW.
Here is what you need:
- Mini blender or food processor
- Instant pot
- Instant pot egg mold
- Cooking spray
- Good Culture 2% cottage cheese
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Dak’s Spices Italian Blast or Italian seasoning
- Kraft fat free mozzarella
- Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
Here is the Nutribullet I use for blending. It is small and mighty. Click HERE for the Amazon link.
I use whole eggs for my egg bites, they come out better in my opinion.
This is the ONLY brand I use from Good Culture. It is the CREAMIEST and TASTIEST brand.
Unsweetened almond milk
These are the two seasonings from Dak’s Spices I added to these egg bites. You can use whatever spices you want but if you would like to try these out click HERE and use code CHEFALLIE.
Here is how to make them:
- In the food processor or blender take the eggs, cottage cheese, unsweetened almond milk and seasonings.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chop up the turkey pepperoni and place onto the bottom of a grease egg mold.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the turkey pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the egg mixture.
- Pour 1-2 cups of water to the bottom of the instant pot.
- Take the egg mold and place onto the trivet and cover egg mold with foil.
- Place into the Instant Pot and press steam for 8 minutes
- Once done on steam, let the Instant Pot naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove and enjoy.
Turkey Pepperoni Pizza Egg Bites
- 1 Food processor or blender
- 1 Instant pot
- Instant pot egg mold Grab yours HERE
- 5 Whole eggs
- 1/2 Cup Good Culture 2% cottage cheese or cottage cheese of choice
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Green Zest optional
- 1 tsp Dak's Spices Italian Blast or Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 18 Slices Hormel turkey pepperoni Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese
- In the blender or food processor add all the egg batter ingredients
- Spray the egg mold with cooking spray
- Add the chopped turkey pepperoni to the bottom of the molds
- Pour the egg batter into the molds
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the egg batter
- Take some foil and place over the egg mold
- Put the egg mold onto the trivet
- Pour 1-2 cups of water to the bottom of the instant pot and place trivet inside and close lid
- Set the instant pot to steam for 8 minutes
- Once done, naturally release for 10 minutes
- Remove lid after the 10 minutes release and enjoy