I personally love tacos and could eat them every single day.
These are delicious and so low in WW points as well as calories.
Enjoy ALL three of these yummy breakfast tacos for only 5 WW and 448 calories.
These tacos are PACKED with protein, keeping you full for hours.
Here is what you will need:
- Mission street taco shells
- Thin n Trim chicken sausage links or sausage of choice
- Dak’s Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Dak’s Original Red or seasoning of choice
- Fat free Kraft cheddar cheese
- Fat free Kraft mozzarella cheese
- My Pico De Gallo recipe, click HERE
This here is my faorite sprayer for avocado oil. I got mine on QVC many years ago but you can grab yours HERE from Amazon.
This Kraft fat free cheese is really great for those on a weight loss journey or wanting to have less calories for their lifestyle. You can have 20 grams of each and still be o WW (A little lifetime WW member hack).
Any type of seasonings work for this. I prefer using Dak’s Spices since no salt is added and you get to control that. Want to try out Dak’s Spices? Use code CHEFALLIE at Dak’s Spices and click HERE.
You can also purchase Dak’s Spices off of Amazon, but my code will not work for a discount.
Cilantro. You either love it or hate it. I personally LOVE IT!
- 1 Non-stick frying pan
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 3 Misson carb street flour tortillas
- 1 Thin n Trim spicy chicken sausage I purchase mine at Shop RIte
- 3 Eggs or egg whites/egg beaters
- Dak's Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Dak's Original Red or seasoning of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 20 grams Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice
- 20 grams Kraft fat free cheddar cheese or cheese of choice
- 1/2 Cup Pico de Gallo Recipe HERE
- Cilantro optional
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, warm up the tortillas on both sides, set aside
- Cut the chicken sausage into bit sized pieces.
- Spray the non-stick pan lightly with avocado oil, add the sausage.
- Brown and set aside
- In a mixing bowl add the eggs, salt, pepper and seasonings of choice. Wisk then add to pan that the sausage was in.
- Cook on low heat until cooked all the way through
- Place the hot eggs into the tortillas
- Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs while hot
- Add the sausage on top of the cheese
- Garnish with my pico de gallo and cilantro