Big Mac Tacos
Have you had the viral Big Mac Tacos yet?
Enjoy two of these amazing Big Mac Tacos for only 6 WW and 310 calories.
Want to check out my original Big Mac Taco recipe from 2021? Click HERE
Original picture from recipe in 2021 above
Here is what you need:
- Avocado oil spray
- Mission Net Zero carbs original tortillas
- 96/4 Ground beef
- Dak’s steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Iceberg lettuce
- Borden fat free American cheese
- Chef Allie’s Special Sauce, Click HERE for recipe. It is attached in a different recipe
Below the recipe are the supplies and kitchen gadgets Chef Allie uses with the Amazon links attached.
Big Mac Tacos
Have you heard of the viral Big Mac Tacos? These are a healthier way to enjoy them.
- Saute pan or griddle
- 3 1/2 ounces 96/4 Ground beef Split into two portions
- Dak's Spices steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 Mission Net Zero Carbs Original tortillas
- 2 Slices Borden fat free american cheese slices
- 1 Cup Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1/3 Cup Onion Chopped fine
- Pickles slices
- 1/4 Cup Chef Allie's Special Sauce Recipe linked into HERE
- 1 Sprinkle Sesame seeds optional
- First prepare the special sauce and set into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Portion out the beef into the two even portions
- Season with salt, pepper and Dak's Steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Take each portion and press into the tortilla until covered all around the tortilla
- Flip the tortilla (beef side) down into a medium heated saute pan or griddle
- Grab another pan or a press and place on top of the tortillas to help cook all the way through and to make sure it adheres to the tortillas.
- Once cooked, flip over to brown the opposite side of the torilla.
- Add the cheese and let it melt.
- Remove the tortillas and garnish with your fix-ins and the special sauce.
Serving size = Two tacos 6 WW & 310 Calories Click HERE for the WW points in the WW app
KITCHEN GADGETS & TOOLS WITH LINKS ATTACHED:
Click HERE for the press Amazon link
Click HERE for the pickle jar Amazon link
Click HERE for the cheese container Amazon link
PICTURES OF PRODUCTS USED WITH A FEW LINKS: