Happy Mother’s Day weekend to all the mom’s out in the world!🌸 Let’s spoil her and go make her something delicious ok? ☺️ If you love peaches as much as I do, you’ll love this stack!Also, if you know this song , you’ll have it …
Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Spice Sugar Coating
- Loaf pan
- Bowl for mixing
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1 15oz. Can of pure pumpkin Libby's
- 3 Eggs Egglands
- 1/4 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Dak's seasoning or your choice
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Pinch of salt
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The spray
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl mash the bananas, then add the pumpkin and apple sauce
- With a hand mixer or whisk, add each egg in separately mixing between.
- In a seperate bowl mix all of the dry ingredients
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix lightly until flour is all wet.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan
- Bake one hour or until toothpick comes out dry
- Mix up the sugar for the topping with the pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Spray the top of the pumpkin bread with the butter and sprinkle the sugar coating over the top
- Let rest before slicing
My Blueberry Sauce is a weekly staple in my house.
I use it on mostly oatmeal bowls, overnight oats, my baked oatmeals and yogurt bowls. I have even used it on dessert pizzas.
No matter how you use it, you’ll love it as much as I do and it’ll become a weekly staple for you as well.
Zero Point Blueblerry Sauce
- Small Pot
- 2 pints Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cuo Monkfruit sweetner
- Zest of lemon
- Juice of lemon
- 1 pinch Dak's Pumpkin Spice seasoning or pumpkin spice seasoning of your choice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 splash Pure vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan, including the 1/2 cup water listed.
- Bring to a boil
- Once boiling mash up the blueberries
- Lower heat to a simmer and if the sauce isn't thick enough add a slurry SLURRY+= 1 TBSP cornstarch with about 2-3 TBSP water, make sure to mix those up before pouring into blueberry mixture)
- Bring to a low boil to thicken then back down to a simmer.
- Remove Sauce from heat, let it cool and ENJOY!Store in the refrigerator for 7-10 days in an airtight container or you can freeze.