Alright everyone, the hype is real with the Birria tacos! This is our second time making these and we will be making them at least once a month! They are so delicious, our house smelled amazing all day and they are so flavorful!The beef just …
Southwest Breakfast Veggie Wrap Or Flatbread
- Cutting board
- 1 Flatebread I use CutDaCarb
- 2 Morning Star Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 Handful fresh spinach Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Red onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Diced
- 28 Grams Avocado Chopped
- Fresh chives to garnish
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Set oven to 350
- Sauté the veggie sausage patty until crispy , chop up and set aside
- In a pan, sauté the zucchini, red onion, spinach and season with salt and pepper then set aside
- On a sheet pan place put parchment down and then the flatbread
- Cook up the eggs, season with salt and pepper to taste then set aside
- Time to assemble, Put the sautéed veggies, veggie sausage and eggs onto the flatbread
- Sprinkle the cheese down and place into the oven just for a few minutes or until cheese is melted
- Put the diced tomato , avocado and fresh herbs on the flatbread. Serve as is or roll up as a burrito and enjoy it that way.
Boom!!!! Have your mind blown! It’s ok, thank me later!
One thing I need to confess, before WW & ITrackBites Taco Bell was our place to go when craving fast food. Me and my husband loved Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch Wraps and I needed to find a way to make them healthier yet still amazing!!! We’ve tried for YEARS to perfect this sauce and I finally managed to get it!!!
Cheesy Gordita Crunch recipe on my blog, linked in notes.
- 1/3 Cup Roasted red peppers (in water) Drained
- 2 TBSP Onions Minced & Drained
- 1/2 Cup Light mayonaisse I used Hellman's
- 1/4 Cup Light sour cream I used Daisy brand
- 1/2 Cup Non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 tso Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp White vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- In a food processor, blender or hand blender chop up the onion, then add the roasted pepper. Pour into a strainer to get rid of any liquid.
- In a separate bowl add everything else then add the pepper & onion. Mix up & enjoy!
Hot Bean Dip
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 Small Red onion diced
- 2 Cans Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Can Fat free refried beans
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cheese Optional
- In a small pot or pan spray with avocado oil spray and saute red onions until translucent.
- Add everything else into the pan and turn heat to low
- Toss lightly so you don't break the black beans and simmer until a nice smooth consistency
- Add cheese if desired