This dinner was so delicious! The chicken was perfectly moist, a wonderful sauce that I poured all over and used as a dipping sauce for everything. This was also a meal that was done in about 30 minutes and the chicken was all done in one pan. Have an air fryer? Well, you’ll want to get one for the potatoes because they always come out crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Marry Me Chicken
- Air fryer
- Cast Iron pan
- 8 0Z Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Cup low sodium fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 Cup Fat free half and half
- 8 Sundried tomatoes (in water, not oil) Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shredded parmesan
- 1 TBSP Italian seasnoning
- 1/3 Cup Cottage cheese blended, see notes
- 1 Bag Green beans Steam in bag
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 12 Little Potato Company Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP Fresh parsely chopped
- Fresh basil Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- In an oven safe pan pour or spray avocado oil
- While pan is heating up season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Place chicken in pan and sear on both sides, on medium high heat. Set aside ( DO NOT COOK ALL THE WAY THROUGH)
- In the same pan as the chicken was in, turn heat down and place the minced garlic into the pan. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock/broth, fat free half and half and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slowly add the parmesan cheese and the blended cottage cheese into the pan.
- Place chicken back into the pan making sure they are coated with sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through or reached 165 internal temperatures.
- Garnish with fresh basil & parsley
- While chicken is cooking, place sliced potatoes into an air fryer or oven at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray, salt, pepper and ranch seasoning. Air fry until golden brown 8-10 minutes
- Roast asparagus or place into air fryer at 400. Season lightly with avocado oil spray. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Microwave steam in bag green beans then sauté with a light spray of avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.