A delicious twist on a breakfast sandwich that just works!
One of my all-time favorite dips is spinach and artichoke so i decided to make a quick and easy breakfast using a lightened-up version or the dip and place that onto a bagel with a few eggs. It was AMAZING!
Spinach & Artichoke Open Face Breakfast Sandwich
- Air fryer or oven
- Saute pan
- 2 Cups Fresh spinach cooked down & cooled
- 1/2 Cup Artichokes (In water) chopped
- 2 Laughing cow cheese wedges light
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Royo everything bagel or low carb bagel of your choice
- 2 Eggs seasoned as you wish
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese to garnsih
- 1/4 tsp Dak's Everything But Tha Salt or everything but the bagel seasoning
- Hot sauce optional
- Scallions to garnish
- In a small mixing bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, cheese and seasonings.
- Place mixture onto bagel halves evenly and place into the Air fryer or oven until warmed up and bagel is toasted. 350-375
- While bagel is in the oven or air fryer prepare your eggs as you wish.
- Place cooked eggs on top of the bagel with a sprinkle of cheese, hot sauce (optional) & the Everything But Tha Salt seasoning.
- Garnish with scallions
Forget the sheet pan pancakes, these are WAY better! I mean these pancakes were the FLUFFIEST pancakes I have EVER made, and they were also kid approved.
Let me also mention that they took less than 10 minutes to cook in the oven and completely customizable for everyone.
Easy Protein Pancakes
- Sheet pan
- Silicone muffin top pan Link to purchase in notes
- 1/2 Cup Kodiak pancake mix Original or pancake mix of your choice
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 TBSP Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Dak's Chocolate Crave or cinnamon
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter the spray
- My bluberry sauce Recipe on blog
- Pancake syrup I used SF
- FF Reddi whip optional
- In a mixing bowl combine all pancake ingredients until smooth batter consistency
- Spray silicone mold with cooking spray
- Pour batter into 4 molds evenly
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of coconut sugar on top of raw pancake batter
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- Garnish with your choice of toppings and enjoy
When it comes to breakfast, I love a quick yet filling one. My Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli is packed full of protein and veggies keeping you full for hours. If you want to prep ahead and freeze you can also do that …
This is another kid friendly breakfast which is awesome! I love being able to jazz up your pancake mix. It is easy and you can do so many different creations.
Need a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner idea? Then make my yummy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Don’t forget to make my blueberry sauce beforehand. My Blueberry Sauce is great for so many things but is especially delicious on pancakes!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes With My Blueberry Sauce
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan or flat top for cooking
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix ( Dry ) I used Hungry Jack brand
- 3/4 Cup Water More if too thick
- 1/2 Cup Pure pumpkin ( Not pumpkin pie mix ) I use Libby's brand
- 2 tsp Dak's Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- My Blueberry Sauce To garnish, Recipe on blog
- Fat free whipped cream I used Reddi Whip
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice to garnish
- In a bowl mix the pancake mix, water , pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Set to the side for about 5 minutes. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water until consistency is good.
- While pancake batter is resting, preheat your pan or flat top
- Once ready, use 1/4 cup to pour each pancake. Cook on both sides and garnish with my blueberry sauce, whipped cream and a pinch more of pumpkin pie spice seasoning
Talk about one of the best combos ever! Broccoli and cheese is one of the best combos! Take that and make it into a breakfast burrito and you'll be in heaven.