Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? I know that they are probably my favorite! One of my many favorite breakfast creations! I seriously enjoy breakfast the most! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This is packed full of many forms of…
This Green Goddess Flatbread is called that for a reason! I has delicious in season zucchini, fresh spinach, avocados and scallions! These all mesh so well together and just combine that with some breakfast favorites like I did using my favorite veggie sausage patties and…
Peach Cobbler With Blueberry Compote
- Pan, Casserole or cast iron ( 10" )
- Cooking spray
- 2 Cups Pancake mix I used Hungry Jack
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 5 Peaches Peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp Monkfruit sweetener or sugar
- My Blueberry Sauce Recipe on blog
- Fat free Reddi whip to garnish
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a bowl mix up the pancake mix, water, cinnamon and vanilla. Let sit for about 5 minutes
- Get a pan , casserole or cast iron ( I used my 10" Lodge cast iron pan ) . If needed spray with some cooking spray to make sure the batter doesn't stick while cooking.
- Pour the batter in, then top with the sliced peaches
- Sprinkle the sugar over the top
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Turn on broil if you'd like a little more crisp top just for a few seconds
- Top with my blueberry sauce and some whipped cream
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil and a little extra cinnamon ( optional )
Today was Father's Day and my husband Steve loves steak! So I decided to make him some delicious steak and eggs using amazing quality steak from Butcher Box. If you are ever interested in Butcher Box, please head to my homepage and click the links…
This breakfast was so delicious, filling and refreshing! I grabbed a bunch of veggies, my favorite veggie sausage patties and some fresh avocado and fresh herbs. I placed in all on my favorite flatbreads and this beauty came to life!Not only did this take less…
Growing up one of my favorite meals or snack was a toasted english muffin with butter and tuna on top!
Now I’ve upgraded to a more adult version with crab, avocado, tomato, melted cheese and even a side of eggs that I put right on top with some crispy bacon!
I used my leftover crab roll mix , that recipe can be found on my blog as well as this easy and delicious one!
Stats are for melt only:
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 🟢
6 Bites on Better Balance
• 1 Serving of my Crab Roll mixture, recipe on blog
• 1 Light english muffin
• Tomato slices
• 28g Avocado
• 28g FF Kraft Mozzarella cheese
• 2 Slices Oscar Mayer center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
• Chives & Lemons to garnish
• Side of eggs
• Toast your English muffin, Place avocado down, then tomato, add the crab roll mix, then the cheese. Place into a 350 oven for about 5-7 minutes then switch to low broil to melt cheese
• Garnish with bacon, chives and a squeeze of lemon
• Serve with a side of eggs like I did
~ Chef Allie
As always, Dak’s spices were used. Links and code on my blog homepage.
How patriotic and adorable are these pancakes? I mean besides looking and tasting amazing these pancakes would be so great to serve for Memorial Day! Obviously I was making a stack to look patriotic, anything else would be uncivilized! The flavors were so delicious together…
One of my favorite combos is lemon Poppyseed. Just something about the flavors mesh so well together. I have a lemon poppyseed muffin as well that have similar ingredients but making these pancakes was a breeze! Also, topping it with my vanilla lemon ricotta topping…
These savory pancakes are stuffed with corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese.
This stack has a fluffy interior, add the bacon, corn, cheese, scallions , a drizzle of syrup and you’ll be surprisingly delighted!
Pictured is 3 servings, 2 cakes per serving.
6 WW 🔵🟣 7 WW 🟢
7 Bites on Better Balance ( iTrackBites)
Recipe is for 3 servings:
• 1 Cup Hungry Jack pancake mix ( dry )
• 1/2 Cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
•1/4 Cup Aldi liquid egg whites
• 1/2 Cup Aldi corn ( I used a can )
• 1/4 Cup scallions chopped
• 3/4 Cup fat free Kraft cheddar
• Splash of maple extract
• 1T Dak’s Nothing But Ranch seasoning
• 6 Oscar Mayer center cut bacon slices ( crispier the better )
• Syrup of your choice ( I used Sugar Free Log Cabin )
• In a bowl, mix the pancake mix, almond milk, egg whites, corn, scallions, cheese, maple extract,Dak’s Nothing But Ranch & chopped up bacon
* If it isn’t loose enough, add splashed of water until consistency is good for pouring *
• Get your pan ready to go. I used my Steel Made flat top ( hence griddle cakes ). Once hot, spray with some cooking spray to prevent the sticking from the cheese. Pour 1/4 cup portions down for each pancake. Brown both sides & enjoy!
• Garnish with more bacon ( optional), scallions & syrup.
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at Dak’s Spices & link in my Instagram bio for the Steel Made flat top
Ok, hear me out.. these reminded me so much of Cinnabon 🤤 & clearly my Littles enjoyed them! This stack is full of lots of cinnamon, butter, brown sugar and a yummy sweet cream cheese frosting. What could be better? Did I mention this stack…