This dish is packed full of flavors! It is rich , decadent but lightened up to perfection! My creamy Cajun pasta dish is the best! It is creamy and everyone will enjoy it! Not a big fan of spicy food? That’s ok, you can omit …
Looking for an amazing healthy dip that seems like it shouldn’t be healthy? Here you are!
Talk about easy too! This came together in no time and can feed a crowd. This dip is rich , velvety smooth and full of goodness!
RECIPE SERVES 8
1/2 Cup portions
Stats are for dip only
3 Bites on balance
2 WW 🔵🟣🟢
• 1 Large cauliflower
• Salt & Pepper
• Dak’s Italian Blast
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 Cup part skim ricotta ( I use Polly-O )
• 2 tsp Aldi garlic paste
• 1T Grated Parmesan
• 1/4 Cup fat free half & half or unsweetened almond milk
• Juice of half a lemon 🍋
• 3/4 Cup FF Kraft mozzarella
• 2 Pints grape tomatoes
• salt & pepper
• Avocado oil
• 1T La Panza Chef’s Blend
• Roast cauliflower & grape tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, Dak’s Italian blast and a light spray of avocado oil. Roast at 400 for about 25 minutes ( set aside )
• In a blender ( I use my Vitamix ) add the roasted cauliflower, dried basil, oregano , ricotta, garlic paste, Parmesan , half & half and lemon juice. Blend until smooth
• Season with salt & pepper to taste. Pour into a lightly greased casserole. Top with mozzarella cheese. Spray a little with cooking spray to help melting process along. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
• Top with the roasted grape tomatoes & juices from them , garnish with La Panza , flaky salt & enjoy with either some crostini or your choice of dipper.
• This would also be amazing to use in a wrap, sandwich or on top of some chicken as well!
💕 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓯 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮
‼️𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄:𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟎 saves you 10% off at daksspices.com‼️
❗️Link in my Instagram bio ( chefallieskitchen ) to grab some amazing olive oil at La Panza 🫒 ❗️