This was insanely delicious! Like I’ve said before in other seafood recipes, I enjoy them when my husband works late since he doesn’t eat seafood (He’s from Florida) so FUNNY! No need to order from a restaurant when you can get the same quality …
Category: Air Fryer
This was out of this word delicious! No need to go to a restaurant or a drive thru! Make this at home, you can customize it to your liking, but you’ll love this recipe the way it is. Need a healthier alternative to those yummy …
When it comes to breakfast, I love a quick yet filling one.
My Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli is packed full of protein and veggies keeping you full for hours.
If you want to prep ahead and freeze you can also do that so when it comes to a quick grab and go meal for the morning you will be all set. Place into the microwave then into the oven or air fryer to crisp up.
Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli
- Saute pan
- Air fryer or oven
- 1 each Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- Avocado oill spray to coat pan
- Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning or ranch seasoning of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 50 grams Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Cooked broccoli chopped
- 2-3 Eggs soft scramble
- fresh chives
- 2 Borden fat free American cheese slices
- Cooking spray to air fry burrito
- In a sauté pan spray avocado oil to coat pan
- Place frozen potatoes, turkey sausage crumbles and chopped broccoli until hot and golden brown
- Season everything with nothin but ranch seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- Either while potatoes, sausage and broccoli are cooking cook eggs separate or take out and cook eggs afterwards.
- Cook eggs to a soft scramble and add the fresh chives
- In the flatbread, place the ingredients in the center, add the cheese and start to roll up. *HEAD TO THE TOP OF RECIPE OR MY INSTAGRAM FOR A HOW-TO VIDEO*
- Once rolled up, Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray and burrito once rolled up.
- Air fry at 360-380 until golden brown
Growing up my mom would make my sister and me a simple pasta dish with elbow pasta, butter, black pepper with cottage cheese. I wanted to make that nostalgic dish into an adult version so that is what I did. The key to the pasta …
When I say this was my FAVORITE salad I’ve made yet, I’m not lying!
This was absolutely delicious, PACKED full of protein, veggies and healthy fat. The chicken can be used for so many other meals as well. I used my leftover chicken for a wrap.
BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Air fryer optional
- Mixing bowl
- 1 Chicken breast Raw
- 1 tsp Dak's BBQueen seasoning Or dry BBQ seasoning
- 1 tsp Dak's Nothin But Ranch seasoning Ranch seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Sugar free BBQ sauce Sweet Baby Rays or GHughes
- 3 TBSP Sugar free BBQ sauce GHughes or Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 TBSP Non fat greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Classic Ranch Dressing
Salad Add Ons
- 2-3 Cups Romaine Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Corn
- 1/4 Cup Black beans Drained & Rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Grape tomatoes Halved
- 1/4 Cup Red onions Sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup Mini cucumbers Sliced
- 1/4 Cup FF Cheddar Cheese I used Kraft brand
- 15 each Good Thins Jalapeno Lime Corn & Rice Crackers Crushed
- Lime wedges
- Avocado Chunked
- Fresh cilantro
- Splash of lime juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1-2 TBSP Sugar free BBQ Sauce GHughes
- Cilantro Optional
- In a bowl mix ingredient for the dressing and place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a zip-top bag or bowl place the chicken breast inside with the BBQ chicken ingredients. Massage into and around chicken breast. Let marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Once done marinading let chicken come to room temperature.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees. Spray air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray. Place chicken breast on and air fry for about 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165. Let rest before slicing.
- While chicken is cooking assemble salad
- Top the salad with the sliced chicken and some more BBQ sauce & dressing mixed in or on the side.
- Casserole dish
- Air fryer
- 1 Large Eggplant or two small
- 2 Packets Shake n Bake I used Aldi brand
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP Dried basil
- 1 TBSP Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast discount code:chefallie10
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Egg Substitute seasoned with a little more Italian seasoning
- Marinara I used my Sunday sauce, recipe on my blog
- 1 Cup Fat free mozzarella Kraft brand
- 4 oz. Part skim mozzarella I used Aldi brand
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Grated parmesan to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Preheat air fryer to 380
- Slice your eggplant into 1/2 inch slices
- Place slices of eggplant on pieces of paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes then dab moisture out
- Season the breadcrumbs with the Italian seasoning, dried basil, oregano , Dak's Italian Blast, salt and pepper. Mix up
- Season egg substitute with a little more Italian seasoning
- Take each slice of eggplant and dip into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs.
- Once all done, spray the air fryer basked or tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Air fry at 380 for about 10 minutes
- Once all are air fried, coat the bottom of the casserole dish with sauce
- Time to layer up. Place eggplant down, then more sauce, Cheese, more eggplant then more sauce. Once all done sprinkle all the cheese over the top
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted. If you desire turn broil on until nice and golden
- Garnish with fresh basil and some grated parmesan
- Serve as is and enjoy!