One of my all-time favorite dips is spinach and artichoke so i decided to make a quick and easy breakfast using a lightened-up version or the dip and place that onto a bagel with a few eggs. It was AMAZING! Take the amazing spinach & …
Category: Air Fryer
The most delicious salad that’ll keep you full for hours with lots of veggies and delicious chicken. Meal prep this for the week into mason jars or just make this delicious chicken to be used for different meals throughout the week. A delicious Greek inspired …
This was insanely delicious! Like I’ve said before in other seafood recipes, I enjoy them when my husband works late since he doesn’t eat seafood (He’s from Florida) so FUNNY!
Sweet 'N' Spicy Salmon Bowl
- Air fryer
- Saute pan
- Small Pot
- 1 TBSP Light mayo
- Splash Low sodium soy sauce
- Drop Sriracha sace
SALMON & MARINADE
- 5 oz Salmon fresh
- 3 TBSP Low sodium soy sauce some for marinade & sauce
- 3 TBSP Sugar free pancake syrup or syrup of your choice. Used for marinade
- 1 Cup Broccoli I used steam in bag frozen
- Mini cucumbers Sliced
- 1 Serving Right Rice or rice of your choice
- 1/3 Cup Water Follow package directions
- 1/2 Cup Raw red onions Sliced
- 1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar for onions
- 1/2 tsp Sugar for onions
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds to garnish
- Scallions to garnish
- Sriracha sauce to garnish
- In a small bowl combine 1T light mayo, 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce and a little sriracha. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a small bowl pour 2 1/2 T soy sauce, syrup and some hot sauce into it. Place salmon flesh side down and let marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small sauté pan, place sliced onion, vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil then turn heat off and set aside to cool
- Follow package directions for the rice and cook as directed.
- While the rice is cooking, time to cook the salmon. Set air fryer to 400. Spray basket or air fryer tray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Place salmon skin side down into the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Take salmon out, brush with more syrup and place back into air fryer for 1 minute.
- Time to assemble. On a plate or in a shallow bowl place the salmon down. Brush or place mayo sauce on top of the salmon followed by the onions. Then add the remaining sides (Broccoli, Cucumbers and rice). Garnish with more hot sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.
This was out of this word delicious! No need to go to a restaurant or a drive thru! Make this at home, you can customize it to your liking, but you’ll love this recipe the way it is. Need a healthier alternative to those yummy …
When it comes to breakfast, I love a quick yet filling one. My Breakfast Burrito with Potatoes, Sausage & Broccoli is packed full of protein and veggies keeping you full for hours. If you want to prep ahead and freeze you can also do that …
When I tell you this is a MUST MAKE pasta dish & that I made it healthier, I’m not lying.
One of my ALL-TIME favorite pasta dishes has always been Penne alla Vodka. I wanted to make a lightened version without losing the flavor and I did just that.
I hope you love this as much as I did.
Pasta In Vodka Sauce With Chicken
- Saute pan
- Pot for pasta
- 1 8oz. Box Banza pasta shells or pasta of your choice
- 1 tsp Better than bouillon chicken base Added to water
- 1 Pound Chicken breast
- 1-2 tsp Dak's Italian Blast or Italian seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- 1 Small Shallot Minced
- 2 TBSP Minced garlic
- 2 TBSP Tomato paste
- 1/2 Cup Tito's Vodka
- 1 Cup Crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Dak's Italian Blast or extra Italian seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Fat free half & half
- 1 Cup Reserved pasta water
- 2 TBSP Nutritional yeast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- 1 TBSP Light butter
- Fresh grated parmesan to garnish
- Basil to garnish
- First get the water going for your pasta with the bouillon base added to water. Once ready throw pasta in and reserve the pasta water once pasta is all done cooking. * COOK TO AL DENTE*
- While the water is boiling/Pasta cooking, start to season your chicken breast with salt, pepper & Italian seasonings
- I air fried my chicken at 380 for about 15 minutes while the Vodka sauce was being made. You can also place into oven at 350/375 as well until internal temperature is 165
- In a pan spray with the avocado oil. Place the shallots in and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato paste and mix/cook for about another 30 seconds.
- Deglaze pan with vodka and cook off alcohol for about 1 minute
- Add the crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings and fat free half and half. (Slowly add the half and half in, heat should be at a low/medium while adding)
- To thicken and add more volume to the sauce, add the reserved pasta water a little at a time until you are happy with consistency and volume. If you have nutritional yeast, add it now. Give a little nutty flavor it's great.
- Once chicken is all done cooking, set aside to rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing. * If you slice chicken right away you will lose all of the juice and have a VERY dry chicken breast, resting is VERY important*
- Season sauce with salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
- Garnish pasta with freshly grated parmesan, basil and enjoy with your chicken.
Growing up my mom would make my sister and me a simple pasta dish with elbow pasta, butter, black pepper with cottage cheese. I wanted to make that nostalgic dish into an adult version so that is what I did. The key to the pasta …
Air Fried Delicata Fries
- Air fryer
- 1 Delicata
- Avocado oil
- Dak's Nothin But Ranch
- Garlic Salt
- First slice squash in half, lengthwise
- Scoop innards out
- Slice into half moons
- Place into bowl
- Spray lightly with avocado oil spray
- Add seasoning and toss
- Air fry at 390 for 10-15 minutes
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce